Travel hockey , sometimes known as Rep hockey, is played at a higher level of competitiveness than recreational hockey. Travel hockey is for the advanced player who wants an extra level of training, competition, and contact. CDAHA will offer Travel programs for Squirt, PeeWee, Bantam, and Midget U16/U18 when we have the numbers to allow. Any players considering making the jump to a traveling team should be made aware of the following:
- All Travel teams require a Tryout which has a fee and registration required to enter
- If accepted onto a Travel Team you will be required to complete your Season Registration and deposit within the time-frame stated at registration or the Coach reserves the right to fill the spot with another player.
- Players on Travel teams are expected to participate in all tournaments, they are not optional at this level
- Travel teams may have additional expenses such as jerseys and dry-land training
- Travel teams have a slightly longer season, with more practice hours and more games than Rec teams
- Fundraising is available to help families offset the cost of program dues and tournament fees